ZonGuru is a subscription-based service. At each subscription renewal (monthly or annually) we will charge the card held on file for the agreed plan cost and in return provide uninterrupted access to the powerful ZonGuru toolset.
If you start an annual subscription on the 24th February 2022, your next charge will occur on the 24th February 2023.
If you start a monthly subscription on the 24th of February 2022, your next charge will occur on the 24th of March 2022.
How Do I Change My Plan?
The ZonGuru plans are very flexible and scale as your business grows. Subscribers can switch between Researcher and Seller plans at any time. This ensures you have access to all the tools and relevant data you need at each stage of your Amazon business.
To change your current plan please follow the below steps:
1. Go to the ‘Subscription’ section, located under your account name, in the top right-hand corner of the ZonGuru platform.
2. Once here, select the ‘Change my Subscription’ option.
3. Select the subscription that best suits your business needs. As you customize your plan the price will adjust automatically in the ‘Summary’ box. If you are unsure about which plan is right for you please reach out to email@example.com to start a chat.
4. When you are happy with your selection, just click ‘Change my Subscription’ to confirm the changes. The new plan will be effective immediately.
Please note, if you are increasing your plan you will be billed for the pro-rated difference between the new plan and the old plan. However, if the new plan costs less than the old plan, a credit will be applied to your account for the unused time and will offset future invoices.
How Do I Cancel My Plan
We understand that sometimes, things don’t work out and you may need to cancel your ZonGuru subscription.
Before you cancel we’d love the opportunity to chat to see if there is something we can do to help. We are a team of sellers and have often faced similar challenges that you may be experiencing. Please start a live chat within your ZonGuru login or email firstname.lastname@example.org to start a conversation today.
If you’d still like to cancel your subscription, please follow the below steps:
1. Navigate to the ‘Subscription’ section, located under your account name, in the top right-hand corner of the ZonGuru web platform.
2. Click on ‘Cancel my subscription’
3. Follow the prompts to provide feedback on why you are canceling your subscription. This helps us continue to improve our tools and services for other sellers.
Please note - if you cancel your subscription you will still have access to the ZonGuru toolset until the end of your current billing cycle. For any questions on refunds please follow this link.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.